A casual lifestyle collection with clean lines and smooth moldings throughout, Essentials delivers extreme versatility with coordinated multifunctional pieces. Consumers have the freedom to select from dressers and entertainment furniture by width or number of drawers. By nesting them together, they create distinctive furniture that best suits their needs for plenty of storage in any room in the home. This remarkable collection effortlessly accommodates the inevitable changes in the family lifecycle with exciting options to mix, match, and rethink, moving pieces from bedroom to den to living room and back again throughout the years. An impressive array of quality features ensures the lasting beauty of each piece.
The signature panel headboard is crowned by a double rail intersecting on both sides with double vertical uprights forming an attractive double rectangle design, with small squares in each corner. This unique effect is echoed in the frame of the mirror offered in two sizes.
• The commanding headboard shows off the natural beauty of the knotty oak veneer, which is echoed in the panel footboard. A storage footboard option provides conveniently placed extra space for bulky quilts and blankets.
• Essential’s molding detail is subtly enhanced by a quarter rounds at the top and bottom, and runs down the pilasters and under the top row of drawers.
• Secure and precise nesting is guaranteed through the placement of levelers on all the 46” high pieces --keeping every combination balanced and seamlessly aligned, from the smallest nesting configuration to 72 “ wide (2 piers and chest or entertainment furniture) up to a full 88” (2 piers and large dresser).
• Each drawer features four-sided drawer box construction, English dovetail joints, 14-inch interiors and dustproofing on the bottom of the cases. Roller ball bearing side guides enhance the smooth functioning of each full-extension drawer.
• The entertainment center incorporates conveniently placed wire management and power access. The top drawer, designed for component placement, has a beveled glass front, set in a sturdy frame with heavy hinges and a full-length pull-out tray for ease of installation. Below, a sliding door moves from left to right – concealing a stationary shelf and two adjustable shelves on the left side of the piece, and three deep drawers on the right.
• The nightstand provides more storage than expected in three graduated drawers.
VERTICAL MIRROR 36 1/2 X 1 1/2 X 32 1/4
LANDSCAPE MIRROR 46 X 1 1/2 X 32 1/4
DRESSER 56 X 18 X 46
4 DRAWER CHEST 40 X 18 X 46
PIER NIGHT STAND 16 X 18 X 46
ENTERTAINMENT FURNITURE 40 X 18 X 46
NIGHT STAND 26 X 16 X 28
5-0 PANEL BED 63 3/4 X 85 X 56
6-6 PANEL BED 79 3/4 X 85 X 56