Smart Solutions is designed for smart parents who want their child’s bedroom to be efficiently and cleverly designed. With this extraordinary collection of sleek multi-functional pieces, busy parents can mix and match to create the perfect space for their son or daughter’s sleep, study and sanctuary.
With a minimal investment of floor space, savvy retailers can present four distinct packages with a suite of only 13 pieces. Each unique layout displays loads of versatility from lofty bookcase headboards to desks neatly positioned under bunk beds. Space-saving trundle storage and more traditional separate piece floor plans inspire parents to select the configuration that works best in their home for their child – at any age, girl or boy.
Crafted from wood solids and veneers, offered in a choice of two highly popular finishes – white and merlot. Smart Solutions is constructed to last through generations of hard duty. Featuring top quality details that are unexpected at its price point, this collection emphasizes functionality, safety, storage and convenience.
• With roller ball bearing side guides on the full-extension drawers, and fully finished interiors – smooth sanded and sealed -- parents of even the youngest children can be comfortable with them opening and closing the drawers by themselves.
• The four-sided drawer box construction, English dovetail joints, 14-inch interiors and dustproofing on the bottom of the cases all represent American Woodcrafters’ highest standards for construction and ensure the durability of each piece.
• Maximum storage in minimum spaces is a main objective for this collection. The 10-storage compartment bookcase, designed for all those kids with lots of interests and lots of stuff, is a perfect example of a Smart Solution. All drawers are deeper and roomier than found on most youth furniture, allowing ample space for bulky items like blankets and sweaters.
• Conveniently placed wire management and power access make the desk a perfect addition to the most technologically advanced bedroom.
• Both bunk and panel beds are available in 3/3 twin or 4/6 full sizes to accommodate small children through fully grown adolescents.